Friday, July 12, 2013

You must make a decision that you are going to move on




♥~"You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don't care how hard this is, I dont care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life.
If you are like most of us, you have been disappointed by the way that life has treated you in a at least a few moments. There are so many in this world who have done so many good things, yet get treated as though no one loves them, while those who are most negative seem to get most of the positive attention. There are also many instances of people not honoring promises and not being real with each other that it seems disappointment in each other is growing epidemically. Instead of walking through this life disappointed in much of it, remember to keep control of your emotions. Instead of thinking about what is before you in this very moment, remember that things can easily change. If you are willing to look past the obstacles in order to get to your goals, you will then be able to navigate to them, instead of standing still in worry not knowing where to go next.~ ♥

- See more at: http://thequotesgarden.blogspot.com/2013/07/you-must-make-decision-that-you-are.html#sthash.EEGNvAur.LIp3NeCH.dpuf

Love to hear from you