Friday, March 15, 2013

♥LOVE ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE..♥





♥ ~" When I was a little girl I dreamed of a man who is extremely good looking just like a prince out of a fairy tale. I dreamed of a man who is famous, utterly desirable and has the best abilities in the whole world. But now I don’t want a tall dark and handsome man who charms many women with his looks. I just want a man who can charm me with the luminosity of his soul. I don’t want a man whom many women want to touch. I want a man who can touch my soul with the radiance of his soulful love. I don’t want a man who has a long list of contacts and is always surrounded by friends. I want a man who just needs me in his life and who can stay connected to me at all times with his heart and soul. I want a man who can promise to sleep and wake up next to me with his arms around me for the rest of my life… .~ ♥

Love to hear from you