Thursday, April 18, 2013

HUSBAND & WIFE FUNNY CONVERSATION - MUST READ




One Day An Angry Wife To Her Husband 0n Phone: ”Where the Hell are you …?”
Husband: Darling do you remember the jewellery shop where you saw a very beautiful gold necklace and were desperate to buy it, but I didn’t have the money but promised to get it later when I get my salary…

Wife, With A Smile & Blushing: Sure I remember it my dear.
Husband: I am in the cafe next to that jewellery shop!!

Few Hours Later,

Husband sends a text message to his wife: “Hi, what are you doing Darling?”
Wife: I’m dying..!
Husband jumps with joy but types “Sweet Heart, how can I live without you?”
Wife: “You fool! I am dying my hair..”
Husband: “Bloody English Language

Before Sleeping,

Wife : How much do you love me ?
Husband : I love U so much, I can't measure.
Wife : No just tell me....
Husband : Okay, I am like a cell phone & you are my sim card, i am nothing without you...
Wife : Wow ! that's so romantic...
Husband (saying to himself) : 
Thank God she doesn't know, this is a Chinese phone, with FOUR sim cards...

Love to hear from you