Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Deep And Silent Tears


♥ ~"“ Some say they are unlucky coz they don't get anything 
Some say they are unlucky coz they never get what they want.           But those are most unlucky. Who get the chance to love the best. But finally have to loose the best. I have lived the time of my life.                   I have smiled in the past. Once I knew what happiness is. But I have left that feeling back in the past forever.                                                         I dont remember that once there were nights Which I spent without crying. The breaths have become sighs. 
And It seems so impossible for me to live anymore The day u left...was the day I died All My senses died and I'm just a Dead Soul...”"~ ♥

             My Deep And Silent Tears

Love to hear from you