Sunday, February 24, 2013

I never thought I could love someone so badly

I never thought I could love someone so badly

♥ ~"Only my heart knows what a pain I have been through.
How much u have made me cry.
How I spent my nights weeping silently.
How u have made me want to die each moment.

But baby.. All I wanted is to be with u...
Just to be with u... ♥ !

I Never wanted your love in return..
But I never expected this hatred.
U may not love me..But y u hate me so much?

It slashes every moment of your silence.
And wen I keep calling u & never get a response
I feel like all my life is flowing out. 

Coz I have just no importance in your life..!!

I search for one happy feeling. But you took them away with you..
Why did you make my living so tough.. 


When all what i wanted is Just to be with u.. ♥ !
" I never thought I could love someone so badly " "~

Love to hear from you