Thursday, April 18, 2013

TRUE LOVE


True Love

Boy: Oh my God, are u okay??
Girl: ............... ...
Boy: Sweetie!! Talk to me!!
Girl: I..........
Boy: You what?? YOU WHAT???
Girl: I have cancer and I’m on life support.
Boy: ............... ......>breaks into
tears<......... .............

Girl: They're taking me off tonight.

Boy: Why??
Girl: I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t .
Boy: Why didn’t you tell me????
Girl: I didn’t want to hurt you.
Boy: You could never hurt me.
Girl: I just wanted to see if you felt about
me the same as I felt about you.
Boy: …?
Girl: I love you more than anything. I
would give you the world in a heartbeat. I
would die for you and take a bullet for
you.
Boy: (crying)
Girl: Don’t be sad. I love you and I’ll
always be here with you
Boy: Then why did you break up with me?
Nurse: Young man, visiting hours are over.
(The boy leaves and later that night the girl
is taken off of life support and dies, but
what the boy didn’t know is thatthe girl
only asked him those questions so she
could hear him say it one last time. She
only broke up with him because she knew
she only had 3 more weeks left to live and
thought that it would cause him less pain
and give him time to get over herbefore
she died.)
NEXT DAY
The boy is found dead with a gun in one
hand and a note in the other.
THE NOTE SAID:
“I told her that I would take a bullet for
her, just like she said she would die for
me.”
Like if this story made you cry :'(

Love to hear from you