Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Love My Soul


♥ ~" Who says I am not yours anymore? I am and forever I will be for sure. You can roam around the whole world, At the end of this long journey,I know- You will come back-once more in my arms.. May be you will never ever come, May be you never can feel a bit too. Loneliness all around me getting dense, By every moment passing without you.. No one can take care of that little obstinate heart, Searching for the care it ever deserved. So many scars of endless lies,cheats, Will crawl every night to get healed.. I may not be the prince you have dreamed of, I may not be the worth of your love. But I never asked for any assurance That someday you will to love me in return. But I will wait, my tender soul will wait, And for your one hug-my arms will too.. 
I ♥ you sweetu.."~ ♥
   
                My Love My Soul

Love to hear from you